CIUR (UK) Ltd.
Health and Safety Policy
It is the policy of CIUR (UK) Ltd. to ensure that all company activities are performed in a manner that protects the health and safety of employees, contractors and the general public.
Our commitment is to continually strive to improve our safety performance, minimise risk to health and achieve Zero Harm. We will seek to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and other industry standards, codes of practice and guidelines relating to occupational health and safety.
As a company CIUR (UK) Ltd. is committed to:
- Achieving Zero Harm
- Ensuring that health and safety information including this policy is communicated and available to all employees and contractors and be available to other interested parties.
- Providing healthy and safe areas of work, safe equipment and systems of work for employees and contractors.
- Training employees and contractors in health and safety issues that may affect their work.
- Regularly reviewing work areas and practices to improve health and safety to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Consulting employees on decision making that impact on workplace health and safety.
- Holding all levels of Management accountable for health and safety matters in their area of responsibility, while at the same time recognising that each employee has a direct responsibility to follow practices which ensure their own health and safety and that of their fellow employees.
- Monitoring and reviewing its health and safety performance against established measureable targets and
- Providing health and safety advice on our products to customers and the public.
A healthy and safe working environment is fundamental to our successful business operation. We recognise that improved health and safety performance will be achieved by management and employees working together to develop safe systems and maintaining a safe area of work.
"There is nothing we do that is so important that we cannot take time to do it safely".
CIUR (UK) Ltd.
13th June 2012